It’s time you worked for someone who will give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be – both personally and professionally. We’re looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of a winning team. If you enjoy working with people and love to learn new things, we want to meet you!
As a Crew Person, you may be responsible for:
- Greeting customers with a smile
- Taking accurate food orders
- Preparing all of McDonald’s World Famous food
- Partnering with other Crew and Managers to meet target goals during your shift
- Restaurant Cleanliness
- Ensuring items are well stocked
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
You don’t want to work just anyplace, and you don’t want to work just anytime. Maybe it’s breakfast. Maybe it’s lunch. Maybe it’s late nights. Maybe it’s weekends. Whatever it is, you want to be challenged. And have fun. We think we can fit in. For job openings on your schedule, give us a try. McDonald’s is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Business Leadership Training
- Crew Trainer Development Program
- Pay Card
- Meet New People
- National Scholarship Program
- Meal Discount
- Career Opportunities
- Develop Job Skills
- Rewards & Recognition
- Potential to earn College Credit Recommendations